Pharmaceutical And Health-related Products And Services
A1 Pharmacy is proud to offer many pharmaceutical and health-related products and services. We accept most major insurance cards, such as Caremark, PAID, Blue Cross, and Cigna, as well as NC Medicaid. We also accept the new Medicare Part D prescription drug cards, such as Humana, Partners, Blue Cross, Community Care, and many others (we are a Medicare® Part D approved pharmacy).
- We now offer Dispill, an innovative, cold-sealed, patented multi-dose packaging system that makes it easy to manage and take medication.
- New Dr. Comfort shoes, slippers, socks and inserts are designed to keep your feet healthy - exactly what the doctor ordered.
Visit Dr. Comfort
- Patient counseling-personalized and private.
- Drug interaction screening and cross-checking (subject to patient parameters).
- Periodic health screenings for diabetes and cholesterol.
- Supplies, such as canes, walkers, stockings, and first aid and surgical necessities.
- Numerous over-the-counters drugs and products.
- Pharmacy brand of common OTC items, such as cough remedies, aspirin, and vitamins, which are economical alternatives to the high priced name-brand products.
- A wide selection of vitamins and herbals.
- Personal care products.
- Compression stockings and hose fitting. (coming soon!)
- Copy AND FAX services.